Posted on December 25, 2012
Human hair extension, brazilian hair, malaysian hair, peruvian hair can add fullness and beauty to ones hair.
It is very essential for people who has suffered hair loss due to illnesses, abuse or heredity
When purchasing indian hair extension one has to take in consideration that the
hair is virgin hair coming straight from the donor some bundles may contain grey hair
the hair is unprocessed 100% virgin hair, a little extra care have to be given to make hair shiny and beautiful'
As with all human hair extension weave the hair is sewn together in wefts by hands or machine. The hair will shed even our natural hair does shed. Before applying human hair extension the hair should be sealed with a fabric sealer which you can purchase at any fabric store example: Michael's Store.
The hair can last up to a year with proper care
1. Hair weft has to be sealed on both side of weft using a fabric seal to minimizing shedding.
2. Add an extra or double coating at both ends of hair weft or where hair is cut.
3. Let hair dry for 30 minutes add dye before washing.
4. Reseal the weft each time before you re-install it.
5. Color the hair to a darker or lighter shade to cover grey or add highlights.
6. Use ombre hair color it works well on human hair extensions.
7. Use argan oil to make the hair soft, shiny and beautiful.
8.The best shampoos for human hair weave is Dove or Pantene shampoos and conditoners.
For human hair extensions, try using Pantene's Relaxed and Natural. It softens the hair and gives if a lusterous shine.
Please see youtube video review from one of our customer on how to further prepare human hair extension before installing.